Toggle menu

New Build or New Property

If you need to register the address of a new property / properties with the Council please use this form to inform Street Name and Numbering. You should do this as soon as possible, before anyone moves into the property, as it will make registering for Council Tax much quicker and easier.

If you have already registered the address of your new property / properties with the Street Naming and Numbering team, and want to tell us they are complete or you are moving in for Council Tax purposes please use the form below:

Tell us about a new build property

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email