Toggle menu

Housing Grants, Loans and Services

Independent Living Grants

If you need to adapt your home, you may be able to apply for grant aid.

Disabled Relocation Grants

If you are disabled but do not qualify for help to adapt your existing home, we may be able to help with relocation costs.

Empty Homes

We may be able to offer owners of empty properties some help with a low-cost loan, to bring the property back into use.

Housing Help With Repairs

If you need to fund repairs to your home or a property you own, we may be able to help with the costs.

Downsizing Scheme

Residents can claim a cash incentive worth up to £5,000 if they downsize and free up their home for a family that is struggling in cramped conditions.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email