Toggle menu


Rough Sleepers

If you are concerned about someone who is sleeping rough you can find information here.

Apply for Social Housing

If you are looking for social housing, you will need to apply through Devon Home Choice.

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO)

Information for owners and residents of Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs).

Housing Strategy

Information about the Joint Housing Strategy, adopted in April 2021, can be found here.

Designated Rural Area Restrictive Covenants S157

S157 Notices are Restrictive Covenants placed on rural ex-Council houses. It is often called the "Devon Rule."

Strategic Housing Market Needs Assessment

All Local Authorities are required to prepare evidence that objectively assesses the future housing needs.

Discounted Properties Register

To register your interest in discounted properties with West Devon Borough Council. please click here and complete the form.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email