Coronavirus: Information for Residents
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others.
- Meet outside, or open windows and doors for indoor visitors
- If you think you have symptoms stay at home and take a PCR test
- Wear face coverings in crowded places and on public transport
- Check in to venues when you go out
- Wash your hands with soap regularly, and for at least 20 seconds
- Get vaccinated
You can find more guidance at Gov.UK/coronavirus
Test and Trace Support Payments
The Test and Trace Support Payment scheme ended on 24 February 2022.
If you are having difficulty paying your bills
The Citizens Advice website has lots of information and advice.
There are things you can do if you are struggling to pay bills like your rent, mortgage or energy bills because of coronavirus (COVID-19). Speak to the organisation that you owe money to. They might be able to help you by letting you pay smaller amounts or take a payment holiday.
It is also worth checking with your bank or building society - they might be able to help you with your debts or let you delay loan or credit card repayments or have a payment holiday.