We now offer web chat, please use the button below to talk directly with one of our Customer Service Team.

Signing up to an online account provides a safe and convenient way to access our Council Tax and Benefits services.

Click Register to continue.

If you already have an account then click Sign in.

If you have been asked to complete a review form, you can find this on the right hand side of the page.

If you have told us on your application for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction that you are self-employed, we will need to work out your income from your employment. You can either send us a copy of your most recent accounts drawn up for tax purposes, or complete the form below.

Please click here to complete the form.

Please make sure that you keep records of all your business income and expenses. This might include:

  • Invoices, or a cashbook to show the money received for work you have done, sales made and services provided
  • Receipts to prove your business expenses (please sort these into types of expense and keep all your receipts for purchases together)

If you need to submit a claim for Discretionary Housing Payments or Exceptional Hardship Fund, please use Icon for pdf this form [242.64KB].

If you prefer not to register, you can use this form instead to tell us about a Change in Circumstances. However, you will not be able to log in and see how your claim is progressing once you have submitted the form.

Our Online Account allows you to:

Get answers to your frequently asked questions.

Save any form you have started and come back to finish it later.

Access our services 24/7

View personalised information on your Council Tax account or Benefit claim.

Submit and track online requests such as:

  • apply for a single person discount
  • apply for a discount or exemption
  • tell us you are moving
  • apply for a Direct Debit
  • make a claim for benefits
  • tell us about a change in circumstances

It is easy to get started, all you need is an email address.