Toggle menu


Information required and when requiredGuidance

All applications, unless exempt e.g. a "free go", Listed Building Consent, works for a disabled person

The appropriate fee must be paid

Note; we will require evidence of the disability (e.g. blue badge, doctors letter) and will keep this confidential) to qualify for the exemption, and the works must support the disability

You can find additional information at Planning Portal Fees

Back to List

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email