Toggle menu

Special Application Types

Advertisement Consent

Information required for an advertisement consent application.

Prior Notification Applications

Find out what information is required for Prior Notification applications

Application for Hedgerow Removal Notice

Information that needs to be included if applying to remove a hedgerow.

Application for Removal or Variation of a Condition

Information to include if you are applying to remove or varying a planning condition.

Application for Non-Material Amendment

What to include if you are applying for a non-material amendment following grant of planning permission

Application for Approval of Details Reserved by Condition

What to include if you are applying for approval of details reserved by condition (also known as discharge of conditions).

Permission in Principle

Information required for Permission in Principle applications.

Certificate of Lawfulness Applications (CLOPUD/CLEUD)

Information required for a Certificate of Lawfulness application.

Wind Turbines

Information to include with an application for a wind turbine or turbines.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email