Toggle menu

National Requirements

Application Form and Ownership Certificates

An application form and ownership certificate are required for all applications except advertisement consents or lawful development certificates.


You must pay the correct fee for your planning application.

Design and Access Statement

All major developments, applications within World Heritage Site (WHS) or Conservation Area (CA) and Listed Building Consents require a Design and Access Statement.

Location Plan

All applications need to be accompanied by a site location plan (except applications for approval of details reserved by condition).

Site Layout Plan or Block Plan

All applications must include a site layout and/or block plan.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email