Change an Existing Claim
If you need to tell us about a change in circumstances, you can do so here.
Changes in your circumstances could affect the amount of Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction you receive. You should tell us about any changes promptly so that you are not overpaid.
You can use our online system to report a change.
What Changes do I need to Report?
- Changes to the people you live with - people moving in or out of the household or a change in their circumstances
- Changes the income received by you, your partner or any non-dependants
- Changes to the capital of savings for you and your partner
- Changes to certain expenses for you and your partner
- Changes to your rent, your landlord or how you want housing benefit paid
- Changes to your contact details
You can also use this form if you want to tell us if you have or are about to move, or if you want to claim an additional benefit (for example, you have been claiming Housing Benefit only and now wish to claim for Council Tax Reduction as well).