If you are on a low income, you may be able to apply for Council Tax Reduction.
Apply for Planning Permission
If you need a new or additional container you can order one here.
Apply for Housing Benefit
Apply for a Bulky Waste Collection
Apply for an Assisted Collection
Find out about the benefits of our pre application service and how to apply.
Apply for a Licence
Apply for a Parking Permit
Appeal a parking ticket you have received in one of our car parks.
If you have moved, you can let us know here.
If you would like to name or number a new build property, you can apply here.
Developers who wish to name and number a new street can do so here.
Add a name to your property or change an existing name here.
You can request a Tree Preservation Order for trees which have significant amenity value.
You can apply for discretionary housing payments or to the exceptional hardship fund here.
Request a sharps collection.
Apply for fortnightly garden waste collections.
The National Bus Pass entitles the pass holder to free off peak travel on local buses anywhere in England. They are issued by Devon County Council.