Hub Committee Forward Plan
It is important to make the council's consultation process effective as possible.
That is why many local authorities publish updated forward plans on the website on a monthly basis. This is known as the Hub Committee Forward Plan and provides dates for future matters to be considered by Hub Committee.
This is the Leader of the Council's provisionalfor the next four months.
Please note, it may be necessary for some items to be rescheduled and other items to be added.
The Forward Plan enables effective dialogue between Hub Committee, all councillors, council officers, the public and other stakeholders. It also helps the Council's Overview and Scrutiny Panel in planning its contribution to policy development and holding Hub Committee to account.
Remember, you can play a part in this process too.
Members of the public are welcome to attend all meetings of Hub Committee, which are usually held at Kilworthy Park, Tavistock and normally start at 10.00 a.m.
If advance notice has been given, questions can be put to Hub Committee at the beginning of the meeting.
Who are the Hub Committee?
Hub Committee consists of the following Councillors, each of whom has a responsibility for a particular area of the Council's work.
- Leader of the Council - Cllr Neil Jory
- Deputy Leader - Cllr Lois Samuel
- Lead Member for Enterprise - Cllr Ric Cheadle
- Lead Member for Resources and Performance - Cllr Chris Edmonds
- Lead Member for Health and Wellbeing - Cllr Tony Leech
- Lead Member for Customer First - Cllr Jeffrey Moody
- Lead Member for Environment - Cllr Caroline Mott
- Lead Member for Communities - Cllr Terry Pearce
- Lead Member for Homes - Cllr Debo Sellis
For information on the workings of Hub Committee, including the latest information on agenda items, please contact Democratic Services by emailing Democratic.Services@swdevon.gov.uk
To view minutes and agendas for Hub Committee please use this link.