Devon County Council Services
Many services in West Devon are provided by Devon County Council rather than the Borough Council. You can find links to some of the services that we are commonly asked about here.
- Schools, Education and Families.
- Care and Health
- For roads and transport, including blue badges, on-street parking, and bus passes, please Roads and Transport.
- To report a pothole, or another issue with a road, footpath or streetlight, please use the report an issue form.
- For care and health, including adult social care, care and support and community transport, please see Care and Health.
- To register a birth, marriage or death, or to obtain a copy of a certificate, please Contact the Registrars.
- To find your Councillor at Devon County Council, please Contact your County Councillor.
If you still can't find what you're looking for, please get in touch.