Street Scene Snip West Devon
Street scene showing services Garden WasteCemeteriesParks and Open SpacesPotholesDisabled facilities grants initial assessment by DCC Care DirectDisabled facilities grantsPlanning permission, enforcement, advice and planning for the futureLocal Land Charges ServicesCouncil Owned Land and PropertyOverflowing drainsBlocked drains - cleaning leaves and odourBlocked DrainsToilets opened by Town and Parish CouncilsTaxi LicensingElectionsBollardsLitter and spillages on Major RoadsRoad Sweepers (leaves and debris)School ServicesStreet Cleaning (Litter)Leisure CentresAbandoned vehicles on public roads and Council owned landRoads and TransportPlay Parks on Council LandNew bin requestsDog fouling and dog binsStreet Traders licenceLicensing for businesses such as pubs, restaurants and zoosCommercial property for rentHealthcare wasteRecycling and Refuse CollectionsPest ControlPests: wasps/hornet nests in schoolsStreet Litter Bins may be owned by Town or Parish CouncilsStreet Litter BinsStray DogsAir Quality Monitoring and ReportingCommunity SafetyCCTV, Roads and TransportEvents LicensingHomelessness, Housing Advice and the Housing RegisterBuilding Maintenance ServiceTrip HazardsCouncil owned Car ParksOff Street ParkingHeritage preservationTraffic LightsUnderground Heritage PreservationGrass verges and weedsHousing BenefitsAffordable housingTree preservationBottle banksFlood protectionFood Hygiene Inspections and ComplaintsBusiness RatesFlytipping, enforcement and clearance on Council landBusiness SupportCouncil TaxStreet lampsTraffic signsStreet naming and numberingPlay parks_town or parish councilsCar parks_town or parish councilsParks and open spaces_town or parish councils

Scroll the image left and right to view more services we provide. Click on each service to find out more.

Key services provided by West Devon Borough Council

Some Devon County Council Services which are often mistaken with the services provided by West Devon

Services provided by Town and Parish Councils