Book a Room at Kilworthy Park
Our offices at Kilworthy Park are ideal venues for holding meetings, training courses, seminars, exhibitions and conferences.
West Devon Borough Council's modern conference suite and meeting rooms are the perfect venue for hosting a wide range of events. Our offices are conveniently situated on the fringe of Dartmoor and just a short walk away from the bustling centre of Tavistock.
Rooms available include the conference suite, which holds up to 120 people, with the option of dividing the room into two separate suites to accomodate your preference. A further four meeting rooms of varying sizes are available for a full or half day, or even an hourly rate.
All of our meeting rooms and conference facilities include:
- Dedicated Wi-Fi
- Induction Hearing Loop system (conference suite and meeting room 3)
- Portable Hearing Loop system (Meeting rooms 1,2 and 4)
- Meet and Greet/Excellent Customer Service
- Assistance setting up your technology
- Lobby area with conference suite
- Large TV screens in meeting rooms 1 - 4
For a small additional charge, we can also provide:
- AV equipment - projectors, screens, microphones and laptops
- Refreshments including tea, coffee and biscuits
- Catering menu using fresh local produce
- Breakout meeting rooms
How much does it cost?
Hourly rates start at just £15 (excluding VAT). Please download our brochure on the right-hand side of this page for more information.
To book a room, or for more information, please email email@example.com