Toggle menu

Charity Collections

Charity House-to-House Collection Permit

To carry out house-to-house collections for charity, you need a licence from the Council or a Home Office Exemption Order (issued to large charities)

Charitable Street Collection Permits

Find out about street collections for charity, and how to apply for a licence here.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email