If you are looking for industrial and office accommodation to rent from the Council, all the information you need is here.
You can book rooms for meetings, training seminars, exhibitions or conferences at our Kilworthy Park Offices
If you wish to hold an event, carry out an activity or trade on council owned land, you will require our permission and a licence to do so.
If you want to find out whether the Council owns a particular parcel of land which you may wish to rent or buy, or that you have an issue with, please use the following procedure.
Most car park, parks and gardens are available to be used for community events. If you want to book Council land for an event, find out how here.
Use this form to apply for permission to hold an event
Use this form to apply to let a business unit