Toggle menu

Land & Premises

Using Council Land

Information about holding an event, activity or trading on Council land and how to apply.

Land Ownership

How to find out if land you wish to rent or buy is council owned.

Use Council Land for Business

Information for hospitality businesses who wish to use Council land during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.

Kilworthy Park

Our offices at Kilworthy Park are ideal venues for holding events.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email