If you are concerned about someone sleeping rough you can find information here.
If you are looking for social housing, you will need to apply through Devon Home Choice.
Information about the causes of homelessness and who to contact if you need help.
Housing advice services, with specific sections for older and younger people, and those in private rented accommodation.
Find out about options for affordable housing and how you can apply.
SeaMoor Lettings is a Council-run scheme offering landlords a full property management service.
Disabled facilities grants, loans, help with repairs and bringing empty homes back into use.
S157 Notices are Restrictive Covenants placed on rural ex-Council houses. It is often called the "Devon Rule."
All Local Authorities are required to prepare evidence that objectively assesses the future housing needs.