Disabled Blue Badge Parking
The Blue Badge Scheme allows disabled people to park close to their destination.
There are places both on and off street where disabled blue badge holders are permitted to park.
Blue Badge Scheme
- The Blue Badge Scheme is run by Devon County Council.
- To apply for a Blue Badge go to Devon County Council - Blue Badge Parking
Parking in Car Parks
- The Blue Badge Scheme only applies to on-street parking.
- Blue Badge holders (including vehicles that are exempt from road tax) are charged to park in car parks and are therefore required to buy a pay & display ticket
- A free hour is given on top of the expiry time when Blue Badge Holders buy a pay and display ticket.
- The Blue Badge and clock must always be clearly & correctly displayed in the vehicle. The clock must be set at the time of arrival and the Blue Badge displayed, expiry side up.