Hub Committee is a group of elected Councillors at West Devon Borough Council. Each member of Hub Committee has a specific area of responsibility to lead on.
Hub committee meetings are live streamed on the internet. You can watch the full proceedings on our Engagement Portal.
Who are the Councillors on Hub Committee?
Currently, the following Councillors are members of Hub Committee:
- Cllr Neil Jory, Leader of the Council and Chair of Hub Committee;
- Cllr Ric Cheadle, Deputy Leader of the Council and Vice Chair of Hub Committee;
- Cllr Peter Crozier, Lead Member for Economy;
- Cllr Lynn Daniel, Lead Member for Natural Environment
- Cllr Chris Edmonds, Lead Member for Resources and Performance;
- Cllr Tony Leech, Lead Member for Leisure, Health and Wellbeing
- Cllr Caroline Mott, Lead Member for Built Environment;
- Cllr Terry Pearce, Lead Member for Communities;
- Cllr Barry Ratcliffe, Lead Member for Housing;
The Leader of the Council is also the Chairman of the Hub Committee and the Deputy Leader of Council is the Vice Chairman. The Leader, Deputy Leader and remaining Hub Committee Members are appointed annually by Full Council.
Hub Committee meetings are open to the public. If you would like to ask a question or speak at the meeting, please see this page for details about the procedure.
Hub Committee Forward Plan
The Forward Plan provides indicative dates for matters to be considered by the Hub Committee. Please see here to read more about the Forward Plan.