What is classed as a bulky item?
Bulky waste includes heavy household items such as:
What cannot be collected?
We are unable to collect items including:
- Flammable or dangerous substances, such as gas containers
- Builder's waste
How much will it cost?
- There is a charge of £16.50 for up to two items
- Therefore, three or four items would cost £33 and five or six would cost £49.50 and so on
- There is a concessionary charge of £14.00 for two items, available for residents in receipt of housing and council tax benefits
- Proof of benefit entitlement will be required.
How do I arrange a collection?
Please contact FCC Environment on 01837 659309.